8 - 9 May 2017
Riskonet in association with NFPA is hosting this official NFPA 1600 course in Europe.
When you completed this training program given by NFPA own trainer over a 2 days period, you will learn how to prepare and sustain your response and recovery plans to mitigate and response to emergencies and disasters.
Whether you are establishing a new program or reviewing and improving your existing program, NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity/Continuity of Operations Programs you will:
- Conduct a risk assessment to identify potential impacts on people, property, operations, the environment, and your organization’s brand, image and reputation.
- Identify resource needs and learn how to assess their capabilities.
- Identify resources for hazards mitigation and control
- Learn how to develop prevention, mitigation, emergency response, business continuity, and crisis communications plans.
- Review training requirements and experience a tabletop exercise.
- Identify examples of prevention and mitigation strategies for select hazards
- Conduct a business impact analysis to identify critical functions, processes, applications, and information
- Identify potential recovery strategies for critical functions
- Identify how to organize a business continuity team connected to emergency response and crisis communications teams
- Discuss incident management to direct, control, and coordinate response and recovery operations
- Identify how to improve your program
Who should attend
All engineers, architects, fire brigades, inspection authorities, certification bodies, plan reviewers, designers, installers, inspectors, insurers, risk engineers, risk consultants, risk managers, safety professionals, business continuity managers and crisis management managers will have the perfect opportunity to learn more about the NFPA 1600 standard with attending this training.
Remain current with the latest industry developments and practices, new developments and shared experiences.
These interactive trainings will bring you up-to speed on provisions found in the latest editions
The only prerequisite for registration is interest in fire and life safety, emergency response and business continuity.
A three day training session is planned in Istanbul, Turkey.
16-18 May 2017
Training will be held in Istanbul, Turkey.
Exact location will be communicated with the participants during registration.
The participation fee per person is 1.600 USD (excluding 18% VAT) ‘dir.
The training fee includes lunch, coffee breaks, and the training material including the handbook of NFPA 1600 as well as the simultaneous translation.
Participants will receive a certificate issued by NFPA with CEUs.
Early Bird Registration!
- There will a 100 USD discount for the ones who makes the payment before the end of March, 2017.
- There will be 100 USD discount for the NFPA members.
Participants may only benefit from one of the discounts (Early Bird or NFPA member).
Register here. We encourage you to register at your earliest convenience, the number of seats is limited.
How to register
Training will be held in English.
English Turkish simultaneous translation will be available.
The training is to be conducted by the same professional NFPA lecturer used in the USA and NFPA’s approved trainer in Europe.
Trainer will be Den Lorsen.
Riskonet and NFPA holds the right to make change for the assigned trainer.
For more information, please contact:
Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and registration.
- Categories: Seminars 2017