16 - 18 May 2017
Riskonet in association with NFPA is hosting this official NFPA 101 course in Europe.
This Training helps you apply the 2015 NFPA 101® correctly to protect building occupants. The 2015 Life Safety Code reflects the latest technologies, design approaches, and challenges, and this high-impact seminar provides the tools you need to confidently apply or enforce requirements. Topics span means of egress, determining occupant load and egress capacity, requirements for protection of vertical openings and hazardous areas, high rise buildings, and determining requirements for building services and operating features.
NFPA's training presents a unique opportunity to practice a classroom activity based on a realistic scenario.
Upon completing this training:·
- Explain, at a high level, the structure and content of NFPA 101.
- Describe Code applicability for new and existing occupancies
- Define three parts of means of egress
- Determine exit enclosure and protection
- Identify requirements for doors, stairs, handrails and guards, smokeproof enclosures, horizontal exits, ramps, exit passageways, escalators, fire escape stairs, fire escape ladders, and other components of means of egress
- Determine occupant load, egress capacity for both individual means of egress components and the entire means of egress
- Determine requirements for illumination, emergency lighting, and egress markings
- Determine requirements for vertical openings, hazardous areas, interior finish, contents and furnishings, and fire alarm and extinguishing systems
Who should attend
All engineers, architects, fire brigades, inspection authorities, certification bodies, plan reviewers, designers, installers, inspectors, insurers, risk engineers, risk consultants, risk managers, safety professionals, business continuity managers and crisis management managers will have the perfect opportunity to learn more about the NFPA 101 standard with attending this training.
Remain current with the latest industry developments and practices, new developments and shared experiences.
These interactive trainings will bring you up-to speed on provisions found in the latest editions
The only prerequisite for registration is interest in fire and life safety, emergency response and business continuity.
A three day training session is planned in Istanbul, Turkey.
16-18 May 2017
Training will be held in Istanbul, Turkey.
Exact location will be communicated with the participants during registration.
The participation fee per person is 1.800 USD (excluding 18% VAT) ‘dir.
The training fee includes lunch, coffee breaks, and the training material including the handbook of NFPA 101 as well as the simultaneous translation.
Participants will receive a certificate issued by NFPA with CEUs.
Early Bird Registration!
- There will a 100 USD discount for the ones who makes the payment before the end of March, 2017.
- There will be 100 USD discount for the NFPA members.
Participants may only benefit from one of the discounts (Early Bird or NFPA member).
Register here. We encourage you to register at your earliest convenience, the number of seats is limited.
How to register
Training will be held in English.
English Turkish simultaneous translation will be available.
The training is to be conducted by the same professional NFPA lecturer used in the USA and NFPA’s approved trainer in Europe.
Trainer will be William Koffel.
Riskonet and NFPA holds the right to make change for the assigned trainer.
For more information, please contact:
Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and registration.
- Categories: Seminars 2017