11 - 15 November 2019
1. Training Program
This training program is structured over a 5 days period as follows:
Installation of Sprinkler Systems (NFPA 13) 2019 Edition (11-15 November 2019)
Correctly installed sprinkler systems reduce both damage and loss of life in building fires by up to 67 %. This three-day training will effectively illustrate the concepts and requirements for automatic sprinkler systems and how they apply to specific hazards.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Define the organization of NFPA 13 and its general requirements
- Ascertain the hazard classification for an occupancy
- Identify and discuss the requirements for various sprinkler system components
- Recognize the different types of sprinkler systems and be familiar with their operation
- Establish installation requirements for the various types of sprinklers
- Appraise various system design requirements including:
• occupancy hazard fire control
• protection of storage occupancies
• protection of special hazards
- Determine the requirements for system design and installation deliverables including:
• plans and calculations
• water supply data
• system acceptance
Standard For The Installation Of Stationary Pumps For Fire Protection (NFPA 20) 2019 Edition (14 November 2019)
Sprinkler and standpipe systems are effective only if fire pumps can deliver when they’re needed. This one day training will provide you with effective strategies to ensure a reliable response.
This training will prepare you to work on the full range of fire pumps, armed with the latest industry knowledge.
Water Based Fire Protection Inspection, Test and Maintenance (NFPA 25) 2017 Edition (15 November 2019)
When automatic sprinkler systems don’t perform to expectations, it is almost always due to human error.
Among these errors are poor maintenance, failure to keep the system appropriate to the hazard, and failure to provide for other aspects of building fire protection. This training is designed from an inspector’s approach, working from the outside of a building to the inside, and then through the building’s systems.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Locate and explain the scope, purpose, definitions and reporting requirements of NFPA 25
- Recognize the requirements and procedures for the inspection, testing, and maintenance of private service mains, common valve components, system valves, and sprinkler and standpipe systems.
- Plot flow test results to determine causes of water supply problems
- Evaluate system test data
- Differentiate between the types of storage tanks and their inspection and safety concerns
- Restore obstructed piping
- Recognize the importance of having a procedure to deal with system impairment
- Determine requirements for spare sprinklers
- Conduct a failure rate analysis
- Identify who is permitted to perform inspection, testing, and maintenance
2. Training Language
Training will be held in English.
English Turkish simultaneous translation will be available.
The training is to be conducted by the same professional NFPA lecturer used in the USA and NFPA’s approved trainer in Europe.
Trainer will be Bob Caputo.
Riskonet and NFPA hold the right to make change for the assigned trainer.
The only prerequisite for registration is interest in fire and life safety.
All engineers, architects, fire brigades, inspection authorities, certification bodies, plan
reviewers, designers, installers, inspectors, insurers, risk engineers, risk consultants, risk managers, will have the perfect opportunity to learn more about the NFPA 13, 20 and 25 codes with attending this training.
Remain current with the latest industry developments and practices, new developments
and shared experiences.
These interactive trainings will bring you up-to speed on provisions found in the latest
editions of NFPA 13, 20 and 25.
5. Training Dates
Training will be held between November 11-15, 2019
6. Training Place
Training will be held in Istanbul, Turkey.
Full location information will be shared later with the participants.
7. Training Fee
|Standard||Fee (excluding 18% VAT) USD|
|NFPA 13, 20 and 25||2400|
|NFPA 20 and 25||1500|
|NFPA 13 and 20||2100|
|NFPA 13 and 25||2100|
The training fee includes lunch, coffee breaks, and the training materials including the
handbooks of the NFPA 13, 20, 14 and 25 as well as the simultaneous translation.
Participants will receive a certificate issued by NFPA with CEUs.
Early Bird Registration!
• There will be a special discount for the registrations with payments made before end of March 2019, the attendance fee for 5 days program will be 2200 USD + VAT.
• There will be 100 USD discount for the NFPA members.
Participants may only benefit from one of the discounts (Early Bird or NFPA member).
For group discounts, please contact us.
9. Upcoming Trainings
|Business Continuity Management||17 May 2019|
|NFPA 11,16 and 30||18-20 November 2019|
Contact us for NFPA standard trainings and other specialized training program
10. Contact Information
Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and registration.
- Categories: Seminars 2019